Great Things To Do In Portland
Looking for things to do in Portland Oregon? I guarantee that you're going to be a busy bee when you start to discover all the fun things to do in the City of Roses.
The city of Portland is a potpourri of ages and lifestyles. Thusly, you're going to haveplaces that cater to all of them. Being my web site is called Uniquely Portland Oregon, the many things I share are pretty exclusive to the area. Things for you and your friends, lover, family and children. We cover the gambit. ;)
As I've said, if you want to make sure that you aren't going to miss a single thing, get a good book on Portland Oregon. You can also run down to the Oregon Convention Center or the Portland Visitor Center in Pioneer Courthouse Square to grab yourself a ton of pamphlets and magazines about all the cool and groovy things to do in Portland.
This city is not boring, that's for sure. If you're ever complaining about being bored here, you may want to look in the mirror. ;)
Always a concert, a theater production, a dinner club, a sports event....always great things to do in Portland.....always.
- Ground Kontrol - Are you a lover of 80s arcade games? This place is the ultimate oasis for the nostalgic gamer.DID YOU KNOW? Portland has more pinball machines than anywhere in the nation? It's true! Read about the pinball craze in Portland!
- Portland Performing Arts - Enjoy the symphony, ballet, and Broadway show at any of the venues making up the Portland Center for the Performing Arts.
- Alberta Rose Theatre - Bringing live entertainment and art house films to Portland, the Alberta Rose Theatre has actually been around since 1927 and continues to open it's doors to new generations of theatre goers.Just one more of the fun things to do in Portland!
- Portland's Music Scene - Looking for some hot live music? Portland, Oregon is a hotbed of local musicians and bands. Seven nights a week, all over the city, you're thirst for music will always be quenched.
- Portland Children's Museum - An exciting place for any child, the Children's Museum provides activities, learning experiences and loads of fun for the kids. Dating back to 1949, this cool place just keeps getting bigger and better.
- Portland Farmers Market - As fresh as it gets, you'll enjoy the food, music, cooking demos and all-around fun at the Farmers Market in Portland Oregon.
- Portland International Raceway - Bring the family for some heart-pumping action as PIR is the home to drag racing, motocross, club meets, go kart racing and much more. Catch the fever!
- Portland Meadows Racetrack - Come for some exciting horse racing action every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I love horse races!
- Alpenrose Dairy - Visit Alpenrose Dairy. For decades, it's been a family hot-spot for midget car racing, baseball games, their annual Easter egg hunt and a lot more. Plus, they produce great organic milk!
- Portland Walking Tours - Sign up to tour the city in a number of ways. Explore Portland's shady past, the supernatural side, the culinary charm and the best Portland has to offer.
- Forktown Food Tours - "This is a uniquely Portland culinary tour" A wonderful guided tour through Portland's culinary world. As you're led through the streets of the city, you'll be treated to history, introductions to Portland's finest and tastiest, and always something to stick in your mouth.
- Glowing Greens Miniature Golf - Get the family or friends together for 18-holes of indoor miniature golf entertainment. Pirate themed, all black light and totally 3D! It's a lot of fun!
- The Shanghai Tunnels Tour - Discover the crime and mystery behind the underground city beneath the streets of Portland's Old Town and Chinatown.
- Portland Spirit River Cruise - How about a relaxing brunch, lunch or dinner cruise on the Willamette River? Board The Portland Spirit and sail away. Book for special events and wedding celebrations, also. This is great fun! ;)
- Portland Rock Gym - If you're looking for a challenge, venture over to the Portland Rock Gym on NE 12th and put your rock wall climbing skills to the ultimate test. Bring the whole family with you. They'll love it! ;)
- Art Galleries of Portland Oregon - We are as artsy as any other city in the US. You'll find gallery after gallery as you move around the city.
Looking for even more things to do in Portland? Check out the Portland Attractions and the Portland Events pages.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Use Google Custom Search:
<< From Things To Do in Portland back to Uniquely Portland Oregon